Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back in action!!

So, it's been like what? 4 months since i last posted in my blog?

yea... i've vowed to my wedding ring that i will post once a month eversince i set up this blog..
note: but i didn't vow to myself or any living species to make me eligible for breaking my vows

Now, i just realised i have been missing a few things i enjoyed most in my life while trying to juggle with everything that i want to do or need to do... which is obviously travelling, taking pictures and blogging them about it.

Wait a sec! this is my wedding blog, not my personal blog!

Oh well, anyway, i'm halfway through the so-called "wedding journey" and it's about 5 months away..
Are we prepared? well, we've gone through our pre-wedding photography, made bookings for a restaurant and now choosing photos to be prepared as our childhood video montage...
we're taking things one at a time while juggling with our daily routines.

Yea, tell me about it.. not much of an easy task to try doing everything you need to get done..

3 comments:

James said...

still got 5 months to change ur mind... muahahahahhahahahahahhaha... next year will be my turn!!!

Pei Tze said...

good luck to you man...

Anonymous said...

i ammm sooooo inviting meself to the reception! ;)
hehehehhehe...

-Babakh-